POSTING A MESSAGE
ON THE MARINE BARRACKS SITE
The message board is for those
who wish to make their presents known.
It is a great way to find those that you may have been stationed with and those who you
have been friends with on or near the base.
Those of you that were Active
Duty Enlisted, Commissioned Officer, Military Brat or
those who lived near the base and wish to reunite with someone who was at the Barracks,
are welcome to post a message.
_____MESSAGE BOARD NOTICE_____
1. Your message is no more than an E-Mail sent to me.
2. I will post all messages within, as soon as possible.
3. Your E-Mail address will be posted along with your message unless otherwise noted.
4. If at any time you wish to add or change any part of the message that you have already posted, give me the title of the message board (or URL) and copy and paste the original message in your email. I will search it down and make the changes for you.
_____HOW TO POST A MESSAGE_____
1. Type the appropriate title from the list below within the subject line of your email.
. . . . . EXAMPLE: Mare Island MB Message Board
2. In the Body of the email, put your....Name, Rank, Dates and Area in which you served or worked.
3. Then place any message which you would like posted. DO NOT use all capitol letters when writting your message please.
4. If still not sure how to post a message, see how other messages are written on the site.
CLICK HERE TO POST A MESSAGE
[ Back To Home Page ]